1. General information
- ⦁ This policy applies to the website operating at the url: stawiamnaedukacje.pl
- ⦁ The website operator and the personal data administrator is: FUNTRONIC SP Z O O, ul. kolumbijska 11, Warszawa
- ⦁ E-mail address of the operator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ⦁ The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- ⦁ The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- ⦁ Running a newsletter
- ⦁ The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- 0. Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- 1. By saving cookies in end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- ⦁ The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- ⦁ An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- ⦁ The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: HETZNER Online GmbH.
4. Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- ⦁ In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
- ⦁ authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- ⦁ Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (eg on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- ⦁ You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- ⦁ access to your personal data,
- ⦁ possibility to correct them,
- ⦁ their removal,
- ⦁ processing restrictions,
- ⦁ and data transfer.
- ⦁ You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- ⦁ The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- ⦁ Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- ⦁ Actions may be taken In relation to you, consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- ⦁ Personal data are not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- ⦁ The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- ⦁ The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- ⦁ The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- ⦁ The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- ⦁ Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Important Marketing Techniques
8. Information about cookies
- ⦁ Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- ⦁ The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- ⦁ Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- ⦁ maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- ⦁ implementation of the objectives set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- ⦁ The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- ⦁ Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- ⦁ Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- ⦁ If the user does not want to receive cookies, he/she may change the browser settings. It should be noted that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- ⦁ To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone